'Fast' high res data acquisition

I'm looking for a data acquisition system, ideally a card to go in a PC but I'll take whatever I can find (& pay what I have to!) which is just a bit - or two - better than I can locate..........

Ideally I want 18 bits at at least 1.5MS/s; a bit faster, another bit would be nice.

16 bit one or one and a bit MS/s is fairly routine.

I find '24 bit' sigma-delta *devices* claiming 2.5MS/s, but when you read the data sheet carefully they dont seem quite as good as they claim, at least when 'flat out', '100dB dynamic range' is only just over 16 bit.

Is there any 'card' out there, or even 'box', Ive missed?

harvey

Reply to
Harvey Rutt

Check out the cards that Gage makes...

Reply to
Robert Baer

I guess i should have given a URL:

Robert Baer

Many thanks. Seems what I need is at or just beyond what is easily available :-(

harvey

Reply to
Harvey Rutt

On 24 Nov 2005, Harvey Rutt put down his happy meal and blurted:

--

"Motherwell will beat Celtic - LMFAO @ you!" - ZB
"Lambert is a genius. Best player in the world." - Will

I'm lovin' it.
Reply to
Von Heler

On 24 Nov 2005, Harvey Rutt put down his happy meal and blurted:

Reply to
Von Heler
Reply to
Robert Baer