FA PC monitor expansion hub

Powers four monitors from one video output. Great for business display, classroom, or burn in repair jobs!

Reply to
CRaSH

Relisted REDUCED PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRaSH

You might get some bids with a better description. It doesn't "power four monitors" and its not a "hub" It is a four output SVGA video distribution amplifier.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well, actually it does furnish video power to four monitors, and it is a termination point for mulitiple common devices; however, I do like your description much better - Thanks for the suggestion! My mind was drawing a blank sheet when composing the original ad......

Reply to
CRaSH