FA: GR 723-C Vacuum Tube Fork Item# 3869498374 - TWO DAYS!

I see that you still don't have any bids - the starting bid is way too high.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, WWWR Roanoke VA, WCQV Moneta VA, WKBA WZZI Vinton VA, WKPA WLNI WZZU Lynchburg VA, WMNA/WMNA-FM Gretna VA, WOWZ Appomattox VA

Dale H. Cook

The closing bid was $127.50 - I have no idea why anyone would pay that much for a 723-C.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, WWWR Roanoke VA, WCQV Moneta VA, WKBA WZZI Vinton VA, WKPA WLNI WZZU Lynchburg VA, WMNA/WMNA-FM Gretna VA, WOWZ Appomattox VA

Dale H. Cook

Collector item? I have even earlier model 813. It uses two carbon microphones, battery and a drive coil for the tuning fork. It takes about a minute for thermal noise to get it going.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Boris Mohar