Digibox problem - UK

Hi,

I have just connected up a JVC 28" flat screen TV to a Grundig digibox (decoder). In parallel with the digibox I can still tune into conventional terrestrial TV channels as before. The problem is that with the digibox channels there is often a flickering of the picture - rapidly jumping up and down by a small amount. This can occur on a single channel depending on which camera shot is being shown. The flickering will turn on and off depending on the shot. The fault never occurs when I am tuned into a conventional channel (signal directly from antenna via co-ax cable), without using the digibox. I have tried all possible input sockets for the Scart, and also changed the picture display (mode) settings, but to no avail.

Any ideas what the cause might be, please?

Reply to
Vince

Just in case anyone can help me with this, I now have some additional information on the problem. The setup is such that I can either tune the television to freeview via my VCR , or to AV directly to the digibox via a scart cable. The flickering occurs only via the VCR, tuning the VCR to freeview either via the scart or co-ax connection - but on certain channels only.

If I find such a channel by either of these routes and then toggle the TV tuner from VCR to AV the problem comes and goes accordingly.

Reply to
Vince