Difference between HP 1707A and 1707B scopes?

Can anyone kindly tell me what the basic difference is between an HP

1707A and a 1707B oscilloscope? Is there much difference in the circuitry? I'm trying to troubleshoot my 1707B and the only documentation that I have is the operation and service manual for a 1707A on microfilm... just wondering how useful it will be.
--
Copyright (C) 2004 R. D. Davis The difference between humans & other animals:
All Rights Reserved            an unnatural belief that we're above Nature &