converting switching power supply for inductive heating

Any reason I couldn't use a big switching power supply as the basis for a

500W (+-) inductive heater?

Anyone have any insight that would be helpful as I jump into this?

Thx Scott

Reply to
Scott Kelley

check this:

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn

I have seen that info. I was impressed enough that he was the first person I went to for this. Sent him an email explaining that I was looking for a

*paid* consultant, but did not get a response.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Kelley