Tv Circuit Diagram.

Hello, Does anyone have or know where I could get a copy of a circuit for a Sony Micro TV model 5-202V, it is a little B/W TV probably from the 60's. I have tried the usual , High Country, Speedy,TV Replacements ,GB, the internet without success. I was wondering if it was in one of the Australian TV circuit manuals. Thanks John Ely.

Reply to
John Ely