Ebay: HP E3610A PS Goes to the Winner, whill-at-picovolt-dot-com

Congrats. I haven't yet seen the E3610s and E3611s go for less than a hundred, so your bid of $114 was about right. See Item number 3809704182

Reply to
Watson A.Name "Watt Sun - the

Watson, I'm worried about you... I think you're developing an unhealthy obsession with eBay.

Reply to
Walter Harley

wrote

3809704182

unhealthy

Yeah, it's all those CK722s I have in my parts drawer, and hope that I'll strike it rich. :-O

No, actually I haven't sold a dime on there yet. Just a buyer, that's all. Hey, I gotta cut this short so I can get back to searching ebay for new buys.. :o)

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th