Looking for info on HP 8656B

I have an HP 8656B w/o manual. I wonder if someone can explain how the shifted functions on the front panel keys work and what their pupose is. There are marked with blue labeling on my unit. The functions I am most interested in are:

DIAG ADRS AP DFS DSPL

If you reply directly please remove NOSPAM from my e-mail address.

Thanks,

Dave W.

Reply to
Dave Woolf

Go here and sign up for the free manual downloads:

They have the HP - AGILENT / 8656B operations AND calibration manual.

Good luck!

Reply to
JW