Agilent (34970A) question

Hello,

I'm new to Agilent and studying the data-aquisition unit 34790A.

I'm using Hyperterminal to communicate with the instrument.

Each time when typing wrong syntax the instrument beeps and with the

"SYST:ERR?"

command, the error report is shown in hyperterminal.

Is is somehow possible to configure the instrument that error reports are automatically send to hyperterminal so I don't need to type or send the "SYST:ERR?" command each time?

regards,

Henk

Reply to
Henk van Winkoop