6EJ7

I'm trying to find characteristic curves and peramaters for this vacuum tube so I can check the output and possibly the transconductance on about 150 of these I have in the basement. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks d.

Reply to
Donald Ennis

Check your email. Nelson

tube

of

Reply to
Nelson Gietz

be

Go to

but, sorry, no curves. Cheers, Roger

Reply to
Engineer

If you don't find the curves, I can scan some of my tube books since I never really quit using tubes (4 tube short wave radios.). Bill Baka My email is open for requests off of the group.

Reply to
Bill