Vacuum Tube Testing

I need some assistance with testing some 6EJ7 vacuum tubes. In the past I have used several tube testers which are inoperable now. I have access to power supplies, meters, scopes, fixtures and fixturing equipment and supplies. I have the specs for the tubes but I'm unsure about setting up the tests and interpreting the results. If anyone can help please post back.

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Donald Ennis

Learn to cross-post instead of multi posting.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Reply to