Subject Author Posted Replies

Artesyn BAJA PPC-750
We have 287 pcs of the Artesyn BAJA PPC-750 boards availble. New/unused Factory packaging. Contact me for further information Steve
3
3

Seeking Simple Temperature Solution
I need to measure the temperature of a 1.5" natural gas line with a temp range from 40F to 85F. I could use a thermistor, but don't want to deal with the non-linear nature and calibration. A...
21
21

what is "grouped"?what is "spread"?
Hi, I am reading MPC8280 PowerQUICC=99 II Family Reference Manual. In section 4.3.1.1, it mentioned two words: grouped, spread. the sentence is like this: The SIU interrupt configuration register...

FAT File System module Implementation in an embedded host
HI ALL!!! I would like to be advised how this link helps.. It actually leads to a discuusion on a FAT File System Module that can be implemented in an embedded host.. What we wanna do is use a...
2
2

arm7 core with fast monolithic 12-bit ADC
I'm just getting into a project which "prefers" the ARM7 for business reasons, not technical ones. I do _not_ have experience writing for the ARM7 beyond some modest playing around, but will muddle...
35
35

Development Board for ARM7 & ARM9
I require a development board with the folowing features: ARM7 or ARM9 chip. 2MB or higher NAND flash 2 MB or higher external SRAM (or SDRAM) TFT LCD interface (and if possible an LCD module also) of...
3
3

"Protein paint"? (Rubbery nonslip paint)
Does anyone know the official name (and/or a source) for the rubbery paint used on the Apple Newton, IBM ThinkPads, etc? I would really like to use some of this for a handheld product application....
3
3

lf: oem embedded controller ...
As a software guy, I'm looking for an OEM type controller suitable for an industrial setting that just needs to have programming added ... preferably an out of box solution with RTOS, a couple of...

Problem with CRC32 (fast version)
Hi, I seem to be to stupid to get valid results using the fast CRC32 algorithm by Richard Black (poly:0x04C11DB7). I have also a plain table driven version. The checksum of a given file of the fast...
5
5

Question about SDRAM
i don't understand some definitions about SDRAM: 1)COLUMN: smallest unit data....if SDRAM is 4Mx16(=1megx16x4banks), is 16 colum's number of bits or data out bits?Column's number of bits and data out...

2 wire rs485
Hello list, I'm having problems talking to a 2 wire rs485 device. This is my following configuration: - embedded pc104 board AAEON PFM-530I - programmable electricity meter with rs485 interface for...
70
70

IO mapping
Hi , I have been working with H8sx1657 processor with hitachi compiler, now i have switched to GNU compiler , i have compiled the same project but when i wanted to transfer using emulator it give "NOT...
2
2

floating point calculations.
Hi Friends, I have tried a lot about this. I donno if my mind is not good at this. I am trying to do an arithmetic calculations that involve multiplying a 32 bit integer with a floating point numbers....
45
45

GPS module good for timekeeping?
There is a data acquisition network of many units. Each unit is synchronized to the GPS. It turns out that the common OEM GPS modules have a nasty problem: the GPS time can suddenly jump by +/- 1...
22
22

Digital ID Tag Available?
I'm looking for a tag that contains a unique ID that I can read into my embedded system. I will end up using the unique identifier to cross-reference a table for complete identification. I would...
9
9