Subject Author Posted Replies

2-layer board; Layout suggestions
Hello. I have been given the task of laying out a 2-layer board. The board isn't too complicated, basically includes a PIC microcontroller, some buffers and switches, a standard 7805 regulator. No...
7
7

Siemens MC35 and SMS-STATUS-REPORT storage
Hi On the older M20 was possible to: - disable all unsolicited result codes via at+cnmi - list all sms types via at+cmgl=4 (in pdumode) including all received SMS-STATUS-REPORT I cannot find a way to...
1
1

CodeWarrior Sample Project
Hi All, Can any one give me a working sample project in CodeWarrior (HC08 Edition) which deals with any interrupt. Also from where I can find documentation about the files in a CodeWarrior project...
1
1

AD: Buy PC/104 boards online @ www.pc104shop.com
Micro Technic in Denmark are pleased to announce that we have now expanded the range of PC/104 products in our online shop: The shop now offers a complete range of PC/104 boards: - CPU boards - Power...

Linux for Advantech PCM-5820.
Hello. I have never dealt with Linux, but now I have to choose single board computer on which Linux is to be installed. PCM-5820 attracted me by it's comparatively low cost. Please, advice, whether...
2
2

NetSilicon, ThreadX, PCMCIA, RF NICs
Has anybody connected a NetSilicon (or other ARM-7) processor to a PCMCIA wireless NIC with Net+OS (ThreadX)? I want to build a Net+ARM-based system board with card bus and wireless capability (and...

Embedded GUI Tool?
Anyone have good experience with an embedded GUI tool. We're looking at something that can be compiled with gnu, OS is vxWorks. ??
2
2

DiskOnChip life span calculator
Has anyone tried the DiskOnChip life span calculator, or is it just a marketing gimmick? I need to upgrade a system to P4 and am trying to decide if I should go with DOC or CompactFlash; we've had...
15
15

UART problem with AT90S8515
I'm having problems using the UART on my AT90S8515. I want to send ASCI characters from AT90S8515 to the PC. I am using STK200 and AVR GCC with library AVRlib from Procyon. I am using the function...
2
2

embedded linux on PowerPC (440GP)
I am using an embedded Linux and in order to read the MAC address, I need to have the I2C driver loaded before the network driver. How do you change the order in which the drivers are loaded? Below...
2
2

Re: PDA
It's advertised in July's Circuit Cellar magazine at a price of US$38 each with no MOQ.
4
4

OpenIEC people recruitment is open !!!

AD: FFT code for PIC 18F452 now available
Hi guys, Following some heavy requests, I've just ported my optimized FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) library from the 17C75X to the 18F452. As a reminder you can find the original 17C75X library, as...
1
1

Choice of RTOS for PC104+ embedded system
Hi, I wanted to know if any of you have had experience with any type real-time operating system used on a PC104+ form factor single-board computer. I also plan on using USB2.0 functionality, which...
4
4

PLL and noise questions
Hey gurus, I'm trying to understand how PLLs work, so I have some (basic?) questions... 1. When a PLL has "locked" to an incoming siqnalg, is the phase error between the output signal and the input...
4
4