Xilinx Xilfatfs SystemACE library and partition format

Hi,

I have been struggling on a Virtex II Pro in order to make the XilFatFS work properly. What I want to do is use the Compact Flash to boot the board which I did successfully by formating the CF with mkdos and also gparted using the FAT 16 format.

Now I also want to use the functions fOpen, chdir, mkdir and readdir from the sysace library and I tried on a FAT 32 as the primary partition and it doesn't seem to work as the error led is still blinking but if I use the FAT 16 with or without the system.ace, it stops blinking and when I call twice mkdir it creates the dir but afterwards, doesn't seem to do much.

Also, I could not make the readdir function work so if anyone had experiences with these, I would really appreciate it. Thank you,

Antoine.

Reply to
antoine.vernay

Sorry, no answer to your question. But if you have to ask in 2 (or more?) separate groups, please cross-post and do not multi-post and choose the groups carefully and consider setting a followup-to. With cross-posting, answers are visible in both groups so you get less duplication in the replies.

Stef