Which T32.cmm batchfile runs when Trace32 starts?

My Lauterbach Trace32 Software is installed at C:\T32. T32 subdirector contains t32.cmm batchfile script. Different T32.cmm is stored a C:\Session directory. Session directory is my "start in" directory whic contains all my scripts for resetting target, flashing, erasing, loadin symbols, etc. When Trace32 in invoked, which t32.cmm runs?

Reply to
jani

I have a Windows shortcut on my desktop, that explicitly specifies this as "Target"

C:\T32\T32M68.EXE -c %LAUTERBACH_HOME%\lauterbach_script\icd\config.eth.t32 Node1 10 20001 i244034

Thus we can make separate shortcuts for parallel port or ethernet interfaces etc.

LAUTERBACH_HOME is an environment variable pointing to the root of our scripts for loading etc.

We never use the default (installer generated) shortcut.

--
mdc at manbw dk  -  MAN Diesel A/S, Copenhagen
www.manbw.com    -  Electronics & software dept.