Trace32 custom script with progress bar

Hello, I'm trying to write custom Trace32 Lauterbach script and I want to display a graphic comparison of several different arithmetic snapshots of the same variable. But I do not know how to display it graphically - something similar as e.g. content of the ETM trace buffer in terms of level up to which is buffer filled. Usually it's called progress bar.

Reply to
martin.nkm