Trace32 for AMX rtos

Hi,

Has anybody used Trace32 debugger with AMX rtos on ARM9 target ?

Can you tell me how to ask the debugger to map task tag to task name ?

Now, the tag is getting displayed as a number equal to the enumeration value of the task id.

Reading the debugger display will be easier for me if the debugger shows the task name instead of task id.

thanks

Reply to
shankar.vk

Anyone ???

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
shankar.vk
[snip your post] [snip entire previous posts]

Hi,

incase you are new to the comp.sys.arm news group, there are a few conventions we follow to make it far easier for everyone to read.

1) The reply you type should be after the previous message(s) text, or interleaved with it. Not at the top, which is the default for some PC software such as Outlook and Outlook Express - these particular programs can be fixed with a patches from:-
2) You should edit the previous message(s) to just the points directly relevant to your reply, and not just include the entire thing.

3) Make sure all your lines are less than 76 characters wide, to prevent unsightly spillage of odd words on to the next line, and to make it easier for people replying.

For further information please refer to the following:-

The news.newusers.questions FAQ

How to post to uk news groups
Proper quoting style explained

Thank you for your cooperation.

Reply to
druck

I don't know AMX, but you should point those questions to the manufature of AMX and/or to Lauterbach.

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)