What are the typical applications for Atmel's CPUs?

Hi, there:

I want to know what are the typical applications of an Atmega169 CPU...Is it popular?

Thanks for your advice. Kelvin

Reply to
kelvin8157

-- Regards, Albert

---------------------------------------------------------------------- AM Research, Inc. The Embedded Systems Experts

916.780.7623

Albert Lee Mitchell

it

I'm using one right now for use as a heating/hot water controller. It seems a good device with a unit cost less than £2. I am not sure if it is popular but it has the features I need for this application.

Phil

Reply to
Phil

Have you tried reading the datasheet beyond page1?

Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

Reply to
maxfoo