WANTED: Embedded software developers

It seems I was mistaken. Actually just as I was checking here are the stats from the recent Intercontenental Cup:

Apparently its 1. USA, 2. Canada, 3. Bermuda. I can only assume that any other teams are on 0.

Check it out for other cricketing info. It seems that more countries play cricket than I realised. Who would've guessed!

--

Wing Wong.
Webpage: http://wing.ucc.asn.au

Intercontinental???? Where's the team from the continent of Australia? The Indian sub-continent? African continent?

Where's the beautiful work of Australia, India, Pakistan, England, New Zealand, South Africa, England, West Indies, etc..in that lot.

I'll tell you where.

They're playing professional cricket against each other, not with those namby pamby bunch of third rate countries who wouldn't know a bat from a box. ;-)

Btw, since when is Bermuda a continent?

Reply to
dmm

Not to mention that USA are top by virtue of having played more games than the others in the group... looks like some neat bowling from Canada's Davison v USA.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

Indian sub-continent?

Zealand, South Africa,

pamby bunch of third

Actually they perfer to be known as second tier nations. There are third tier nations that are even crappier.

--

Wing Wong.
Webpage: http://wing.ucc.asn.au

IT can't be inter-continental as USA, Canada and Bermuda are the same continent. Inless it means Internal to the continent of N American + Bermuda.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org

\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Reply to
Chris Hills

Chris Hills wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.demon.co.uk:

Did you look at the website?

--
Richard
Reply to

In article , Richard writes

No... I have now. I see what you mean.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org

\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Reply to
Chris Hills

This will explain it(hopefully):

P.S. Sorry for the wrap around.

--

Wing Wong.
Webpage: http://wing.ucc.asn.au

... snip ...

No wrap around when received by decent browsers, such as Netscape. :-)

-- "I'm a war president. I make decisions here in the Oval Office in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." - Bush. "Churchill and Bush can both be considered wartime leaders, just as Secretariat and Mr Ed were both horses." - James Rhodes. "If I knew then what I know today, I would still have invaded Iraq. It was the right decision" - G.W. Bush, 2004-08-02

Reply to
CBFalconer

Correction, newsreaders. :-)

-- "I'm a war president. I make decisions here in the Oval Office in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." - Bush. "Churchill and Bush can both be considered wartime leaders, just as Secretariat and Mr Ed were both horses." - James Rhodes. "If I knew then what I know today, I would still have invaded Iraq. It was the right decision" - G.W. Bush, 2004-08-02

Reply to
CBFalconer

The positions are in DesMoines, IA in US.

Reply to
4csjobs

IA == ?

Beeing a little more descriptive would save a lot of people (those who are not US citizens) the time to search what IA is.

I guess: India, but since when is it part of US ? :-)

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)

Iowa.