looking for generator manual

Need to troubleshoot a broken generator. Powermate Vertex 7500W Model PM0557523.9

Found owner's manual and parts list but no schematic / wiring diagram.

Anybody have some resources? The usual googling just gave me more of the same. Tried re-exciting the field to no avail. lead had come off of the capacitor and looks to have been sparking against something. Trying to make sense of what might have failed.

tia - Oppie

Reply to
Oppie

Forgot that this group doesn't allow schematics... which I just got a copy of. Will post to abse for any discussions.

Reply to
Oppie