USB host on VxWorks 5.5 PPC 5200

I need information on how to add USB functinality - reading and writing from a mass storage device (DoK). My board is a PPC based, MPC5220 (freescale) Lite evaluation board, and I'm running on a VxWorks 5.5 version. Any help or a point to where to begin from, would be very helpful.

Reply to
sfsharon

With the risk of pointing out the obvious - how about starting with talking to your Wind River rep?

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org & http://www.FreeRTOS.org/shop
17 official architecture ports, more than 5000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

Hello,

Several of our customers are using On Time's RTUSB-32

on PPC targets with VxWorks. One of them has described the porting effort on

A free Evaluation Kit of RTUSB-32 is available on

It contains detailed information about porting RTUSB-32. It includes the licensing terms, the Programming and Reference Manuals, the complete source code of a System Driver (the porting layer of RTUSB-32), and the source code of six example programs using RTUSB-32.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Petersen