URGENT REQUIREMENT ::::::::: NEED JAVA DEVELOPER

Hi,

We are looking for java resources for one of our client. The details are given below.

=95 Direct Client Requirement

Position: Senior Java Developer with equity trading experience Location: Atlanta, GA Duration: 6 Months - 12 Months Position# 05

This will be a telephonic hiring, so need candidates with excellent communication skills.

Details: Qualifications:

  • 5-10 years experience with Java programming and development
  • core Java with some threading and data structures, and SQL queries
  • Minimum one year experience of working on OATS, trade data warehouse or compliance reporting

  • Proven experience with Linux or Unix based operating system

  • Working knowledge of database Sybase, Sql, Oracle

Please send your resumes to snipped-for-privacy@spheresolutions.com

Reply to
prasanthi sphere

This is your sixth post by my counting. Please desist from posting jobs here. It is not the place.

Regards, Richard.

    Designed for Microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month.
Reply to
FreeRTOS info