URGENT NEED PL/SQL DEVELOPER

Hi,

We have a requirement for PL/SQL Developer in Indianapolis, IN. So if you are available then please send the updated resume.

Requirement Details

Location : Indianapolis, IN Duration : 6 Months

  1. Must have a strong ability to write complex and advanced SQL statements.
  2. Must have experience creating and deploying working with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports.
  3. Experience with writing views, stored procedures and T-SQL programming. Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and SQL Server 2005/2008 Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
  4. Exposure to .NET technology (C#, VB, etc.) and Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008 useful
  5. Strong communication skills and the ability to create clear and complete documentation about data and processes.

*Please send the resume at snipped-for-privacy@spheresolutions.com.

Reply to
prasanthi sphere

Hi,

We are looking for PL/SQL resources for one of our client. The details are given below.

Location : San Francisco, CA Duration : 1 Year

=95 Direct Client Requirement

Senior database developer needed Skills needed

  1. 7-10 years of Database development on Oracle PL/SQL
  2. SQL, report writing
  3. Experience developing reports against OLTP database using business objects or Tableau
  4. Some experience working with Java developers
  5. PL/SQL and SQL performance tuning
  6. Experience with Open source database like MYSQL is nice to have
  7. Experience with ETL (Talend is desired)

Please send your resumes to snipped-for-privacy@spheresolutions.com

Reply to
prasanthi sphere

Yes, and C.A.E is the *perfect* place to go trolling for such people! You might also try alt.boatbuilding and comp.acronyms.three-letter.

[You could also consider advertising at your neighborhood grocery store. I don't think they charge ANYTHING for you to thumbtack a postcard with the job description up on the bulletin board by the customer service counter -- but, be sure to check back often to make sure someone hasn't tacked a "Roommate Wanted" ad OVER yours!!]

I wonder if your client businesses think about the quality of candidates to which you are likely to expose them given your lack of understanding of the job description(s) and the places you go searching for them?

["Hmmm... maybe we had better find a better search firm that *knows* where to find people with the qualifications we need! It looks like these candidates responded to an ad placed at the Piggly-Wiggly[1] down the street"] [1] A grocery chain with an amusing name and mascot/logo befitting this rant :>
Reply to
Don Y