URGENT NEED Sr JAVA DEVELOPER

Hi,

We are looking for java resources for one of our client. The details are given below.

Senior Java Developer Baltimore MD

6+months

SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:

  • Experience with J2EE technologies such as Core Java, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JMS, WASD, Web sphere, RAD and Servlets.
  • Experience with Web Service Technology and Security
  • Service Definition Language (WSDL), WS-Security, Web Services- Interoperability (WS-I), Message Transmission Optimization
  • Mechanism (MTOM), SOAP With Attachments (SWA)-
  • Experience with J2EE Framework/ORM such as Struts and Hibernate.
  • Solid OOD/OOP foundation with experience in UML diagramming and design documentation.
  • Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL and JDBC.
  • Strong XML processing experience such as XSD, XPath, XSL, XSLT, etc.
  • Experience with JavaScript, HTML, SSL.
  • Experience with complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within OO
  • application systems.
  • Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and proven problem solving.
  • Self-managed with the ability to mentor others.
  • Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively.

Please send your resumes to snipped-for-privacy@spheresolutions.com

Reply to
prasanthi sphere