NEED JAVA DEVELOPER

Hi,

We are looking for java resources for one of our client. The details are given below.

Location : Atlanta, GA Duration : 1 Year

=95 Direct Client Requirement

Hiring manager=92s Notes or Special Requirements: Lead experience required. Minimum 7 years hands-on experience with web development =96 Java, J2EE, JSPs and Struts 2.0. Experience with Spring and Hibernate Experience with at least one Java web frameworks like Struts 2, JSF, Spring MVC Experience with at least one leading application servers: BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS.

Please send your resumes to snipped-for-privacy@spheresolutions.com

Reply to
prasanthi sphere