Two EIA232 ports, Ethernet, 24V inputs, custom programming?

Hello All,

anybody offering an industrial module, preferable rail mountable, with two EIA232 (RS232) ports, 24V input(s) (preferable with one HW counter) and an Ethernet port?

I'm also interested in custom software (combine EIA232 data and pulse count, "transmit via Ethernet" (to be defined)) - don't want to do it myself.

Should be COTS, no big volume.

Oliver

--
Oliver Betz, Munich
despammed.com is broken, use Reply-To:

Define "module". PC industrial computer, PLC, something else?

--
Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group,
  return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

It doesn't matter as long as it is suitable to do the requested task 'combine EIA232 data and pulse count, "transmit via Ethernet" (to be defined))'.

Although I can imagine something like

I don't want to limit the request too early.

OTOH I don't think that an IPC running Windows or Linux is efficient.

"Industrial" means 24V supply, preferably DIN rail mount, at least

0..55°C.

The counter input could be 24V, other common rotary encoder interfaces would be o.k.

Oliver