Trace32 showing access timeout processor running error message

Hi, I am working on NAND flash(TC58NVG1S3ETA00 )programming with BCM7335.Trace32 practice script is used to access NAND flash.I tried the foolowing peice of code,while executing the same I'm getting error message "access timeout,processor running". SYStem.CPU BCM7335 //for older SW choose BCM7401 SYStem.JTAGCLOCK 20MHZ SYStem.Option RESBREAK OFF SYS.Up SYStem.Option IMASKASM ON SYStem.Option IMASKHLL ON R.S SR 04000000 jtag.unlock ;declare the NAND FLASH Controller &nand_ctrl_base_addr=0x18000000 FLASHFILE.RESet FLASHFILE.CONFIG &nand_ctrl_base_addr , , Area.view FLASHFILE.GETID print "earse completed" ENDDO Shall I get any NANDflash accessing "cmm script" used for BCCM7335 as reference

shibupthomas