LPC2103 problems

Hi, I'm using Rowley Crossworks 1.7 Build 4 for my Olimex LPC P2103 and I have problems when I flash the board. When I debug it, even with the release version on it, everything is fine, but when I just load it and disconnect the debugger, nothing seems to work. Have you ever had this kind of problem and how can I solve it?

naiden_pn

In message , naiden_pn writes

Simple call Rowley support....

Chris H

kind

I think if you visit Rowley support you will find this is the #1 most asked FAQ (hint, search for "STARTUP_FROM_RESET").

--=20

Regards, Richard.

    Designed for Microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month.

    Certified by T=DCV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems= =2E

Reply to
FreeRTOS info

Which is pretty ironic, as there is absolutely no reason to prevent code in flash from starting up after a reset. The code generated by IAR's EWARM starts up from flash by default; NOT starting from flash isn't even an option unless you want to modify the startup code yourself (which, of course, nobody does because there's no need for it).

I wonder how much this silliness has cost Rowley in unnecessary support costs? Not enough for them to get rid of it, apparently...

Reply to
Fred

Apparently not the current version, see my thread here about MCB2130 vs EWARM.

Reply to
larwe