Error message in ISE7.1

Hi,

anyone ever had something like this: "ERROR:Xst:800 - "C:/MyFolder/control_unit_top.vhd" line 317: Multi-source on Integers in Concurrent Assignment."? It refers to a process line: "control_make_reply: process(ctrl_top_clock)" I'll provide further details if needed, but for this first post I was just wondering if someone ever saw it working with ISE7.1

Thanks, Marco

Reply to
Marco

well, i'm guessing that there might be a multi-source in a concurrent assignment in your code...

Error messages are normal.. if there are errors in your code ;-)

See if you can find the error with your signal called 'integers' post some code if you get stuck... (if that's your signal name it's not a terribly nice btw)

Ben

Reply to
Benjamin Todd