TR-069 implementation with C language?

Dear Experts, We are on the learning curve to understand TR-069 standard from the DSL forum.As far as I have understood,it needs support of SOAP(simple object access protocol) and XML to work.Can SOAP/XML be interfaced with C?Can I convert all HTTP requests using C to XML/SOAP commands?

This TR-069 is going to be implemented on one of our product line and it will be helpful if some one could throw some light on this? This will help me to decide whether JAVA would be more appropriate then C for such a product.

Regards, s.subbarayan

Reply to
ssubbarayan

Take a look at the Apache Axis project. The implementation is in C++ though.

J2SE has quite nice SOAP support in the standard library these days. If you can afford the extra memory that a JIT compiler requires, using J2SE is probably more efficient.

--
Jyrki Saarinen
http://koti.welho.com/jsaari88/