The I/O drive characteristics in the Attiny24 Datasheet

Good Morning,

I was trying to guess the R_on from the curves in the datasheet and got following results:

sinking Ron:

3V 1.4Ohm(maybe wrong) 5V 30Ohm

sourcing Ron:

3V 47Ohm 5V 33Ohm

I belive the 3V curve is wrong. It has the decimal point of the y axis in the wrong place.

The chart in question is: Figure 23-19. I/O Pin Output Voltage versus Sink Current (V CC = 3V) on page 171 of Atmel-7701_Automotive-Microcontrollers-ATtiny24-44-84_Datasheet.pdf

Could someone please confirm or deny that?

Reply to
Johann Klammer

Have you asked on the avrfreaks forum?

Reply to