magnetron characteristics?

Is there some place to look up Microwave Magnetron Sharp 2M240G-A251 characteristics-size and is it 1250watt,

2450MHz type (i.e can it be replacement for Magnetron Sharp 2m237-a064 )?
Reply to
poster

This page may help you find the answer.

Google is your friend.

James

James

Also, try this link...........

James

Reply to
James

This is Daniel from Main Electronic Supplies, I was searching the web trying to get some specs. on a magnetron in order to find a sub number in our stock. I was very pleased to see a reference to us in this form. We do try our best. Thanks James Daniel

Reply to
daniel6246

great, Daniel !! Yes, your company name came up in a Google search when I was trying to help another user. The person who made the original post never commented again, so I hope that he got the information.

Some folks post questions here and either never come back to the forum, or never say thanks.

Good luck !!

James

Reply to
James

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:00:20 -0400, "James" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Some will thank you personally via email. IMO that's possibly a better way to do it, unless there is something to add to the original post.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Huh? Who uses a real email on usenet?

Reply to
Smitty Two

me

Reply to
GregS

Since Usenet activity has diminished, I don't thinks its much a problem.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Many posters have a munged email address that a reasonably sentient being can decode and hopefully the harvester bots cannot.

Michael

Reply to
msg

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:11:52 -0700, against all advice, something compelled Smitty Two , to say:

I do. What's the danger, a bit more spam?

--

Real men don\'t text.
Reply to

A bit more spam? When I got hit with Swen I had several *thousand* spam emails. That's when I stopped providing a real email address.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Peters

Why heck, I'm not afraid to put my E-mail address out there, send me all the Spam you like though sometimes I prefer Armour Treet.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The answer is no, there is not some place. Like any part, you pick the magnetron you want to use based on the specs of the product and look at the datasheet of the replacement to see if it'll do the job.

Reply to
emailaddress

I think this email has perked up in spam. I don't see it from another email cause the filter gets rid of 80-90 % of the mail which is spam.

Getting back to magnetrons, I am trying to fix a microwave. The diode was replaced and the transformer. Far as I can tell the cap is good and the diode is still good. Checked filament on magnetron of about 4 volts. If there is supposed to be visable light, there is none from the filaments. I nedd to make sure of the cap and diode, but anu suggestions are wanted.

I took the microwave home my brother has been replacing those parts. I put in some water and after 20-30 secs the water was heating. After that NOTHING heating up. Pretty much sounds the same.

Reply to
GregS

check fast fuse and protectiive diode first back to my problem -3.3v,2450mhz seems to be standard so need information if 7-800w magnetrons(4.1kv) or 5-650w(3.8kv) type usually goes into in/out power-1250/600w ovens? Can someone please open&read the power/mag. designation off some older microwave. Thanks in advance

Reply to
poster

Your solution has long since been posted, and not acknowledged.

James

Reply to
James

Who you talking to ?

Reply to
GregS

regrettably no data anywhere on 2m237(that is rv-mza064wreo) but if microwave's high voltage trafo rtrna177 is indeed at918 (?cannot be certain without measuring filament voltage however

says it is not a good idea) than it outputs 4.35/2 kv and 3.15v,which indicates magnetron

Reply to
poster