Suggestions for OEM SBC suitable for video capture/replay

I would like to develop a (portable) product that records video clips (NTSC/PAL) and replays clips through a simple GUI.

In recent years i've developed mainly 8 bit embedded system. So i'm not very familiar with high-end 32 bit systems.

Our requirements:

- LCD/Touch screen interface.

- Low power (battery powered application)

- Preferable Video/Audio capture/digitizing on board.

- USB interface.

- IDE or SATA interface.

- Sort of 'Core module' form factor. A board with USB/DB9/POWER connectors on the board will be difficult to integrate. We prefer a SBC that could be plugged into our 'base' PCB.

- Preferable a OS / SDK that don't require a run-time licence.

Until now i didn't found any SBC with integrated video capture.

I already found thes boards as closed matches (offcoarse we should add vdeocapture/hardisk hardware to this)

Any other suggestions that could fit our requirements ?

Thx.

Reply to
StanV