Statechart tool to generate C

Unfortunately it is an add-in to products I do not have - unless it works inside Visual Studio Express?

GPL

Reply to
Marc Hillman

,

Seems ther is nothing that will fit your needs - people who make these tools would like to eat as well. I suggest you put up with trial version for your home project or ask your work place to open the pockets.

BTW this kind of tool has a known place is saftey related development and documented cost savings - so work should pay if you want to go down that route and you will need to promote the benefits within your own company.

Reply to
bigbrownbeastie

'm

snip

if you find something please post here - for hobby work any license should suffice try VisualState

Reply to
Marco