RTFlow - New free development tool for embedded systems

Hi all,

I would like to inform you about the release of a new, free development tool for embedded systems, called RTflow.

RTflow is a dataflow modelling tool for real-time systems design; a free, lightweight counterpart to expensive, heavyweight tools like MathWorks Simulink, National Instruments LabVIEW and SystemBuild. In RTflow, the model is built in a graphical block schematics language, and the tool features a graphical simulator for efficient verification and bug-finding. It generates implementation code for both software (C/ C++/Java) and FPGA (synthesizable VHDL). To the best of my knowledge, it is the first free tool in the world that offers code generation for both software and FPGA from the same model, hence allowing the user to postpone the decision of what hardware to implement on. You can read more about RTflow and download it at

.

RTflow is a joint project between me personally, DST Control AB in Sweden and the Alexandra Institute A/S in Denmark.

Regards, Jerker Hammarberg

Reply to
Jerker