Sr Java Backend Developer - Ashburn VA / Piscataway NJ / Alpharetta GA / Dallas TX / Tampa FL

Hi We have an immediate Openings with Our Client for a long term contract posi tion

Position #1 Job Title: Sr Java Backend Developer Location: Ashburn VA / Piscataway NJ / Alpharetta GA / Dallas TX / Tampa F L Duration: 12 months

Skills Required ? Senior Java developer with strong technical background ? Core Java, Spring boot & Microservice ? Database ? any database ? Cloud ? Must have Linkedin

Position #2 Job Title: Sr Java Developer Location: Piscataway NJ Duration: 12 months

Skills Required ? Java microservices ? Springboot ? Spring framework ? Java reactive programming (or) spring reactor (or) project reacto r ? Webflex or mono ? Design pattern ? Multithreading ? Must have Linkedin

Thanks & Regards

Ram Vardhan Sr. Technical Recruiter EmergerTech snipped-for-privacy@emergertech.com

C. 469 775 9970

Reply to