Sorry,not a technical question.But need a help

Hi all, I m using SH7705(Reneasas,Hitachi) processor for my device.I need to have a debugger for debugging.I have found BITRAN and JH600 advicePOCKET supports this.

I need to know whether JH600 advicePOCKET supports for English language also.

I m from India, any idea on vendors from India or from abroad who provides these debuggers. It will be of great help.

Thanks Hari

Reply to
hari

I don't know the answer, but if you can find it marketed in the US (check the Digikey web site) then chances are very high that the thing talks English -- the percentage of folks in the US who are conversant in any technical language other than English is vanishingly small, so if it don't speak English it don't get sold here...

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Not so sure about that. I just bought two "cajas convertidoras con cupon" at Best Buy :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature