Simulatring I2C communications in AVRStudio?

Hello,

I'm trying to test my I2C code in the AVR simulator in AVRStudio. Is it possible to simulate an entire I2C communications session without having to resort to setting bits in the processor registers? Any tips?

TIA

-=- This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Reply to
Anonymous

"Anonymous" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:AX7AQN6538748.3851851852@anonymous...

I doubt that you can completly and accurately simulate an I2C communication with the simulator. At least you'ld have to provide for effects caused by clock stretching and other real-world I2C conditions.

/Roland

Reply to
Roland Zitzke