Automated Test Solution for Arm7 and Nucleus C?

All,

A co-worker asked me to do research on automated testing solutions. I am not an embedded systems guy, but I was nonetheless asked to do some research on it. I know we use ARM7 and the Nucleus C compiler. I'm trying to find an automated test solution or two. While I've found basic debugger applications, I am really looking for automated test tools. I've got no idea where to start looking. I found a couple of programs like Tessy, but Tessy didnt seem to support the combination we use. Then again corporate web sites seem more about looking slick than presenting information clearly.

Any advice on any apps to check into?

Thanks,

Lewis

Reply to
lewis

What's your budget?

Check out

Good stuff. Disclaimer: I used to work for them, and still own some stock.

Check out

Disclaimer: He used to work for them too. I'm less familiar with his products, but he's a pretty sharp guy and knows testing.

Neither of these is specific to ARM (or any other processor) or Nucleus C (or C, or any other implementation language).

Good luck, -=Dave

--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.
Reply to