sensors?

Could anyone tell me a place where I can buy a variety of sensors for AVR? I'm looking for PIR, temp, humidity, ultrasonic, and whatever else is interesting to fool with.

Thanks, sam

Reply to
sam

You can search for sensors on Google better if you can narrow down how you will hook them up to the AVR. Will you be using I2C, SPI, UART, GPIO?

Dallas/Maxim

has sensors.

Reply to
Gary Kato

The Devantech Ultrasonic modules are pretty nifty:

I've got a code sample for using this with an ATmega128 here:

Here's a sample using their CMPS03 Magnetic Compass module:

A neat IR sensor is the SHARP GP2D12. You should be able to find these from a number of sources. It produces analog out so hook it up to your A/D converter input. I have a code sample for that, too :-)

Cheers,

-Brian

--
Brian Dean, bsd@bdmicro.com
BDMICRO - Maker of the MAVRIC ATmega128 Dev Board

Try

for PIR sensor modules

Phil

AVR?