Searching partners with 'GNU GDB debug port' knowledge !

Hi all,

Amontec is working on an JTAG-GO-FASTER configuration over EPP and PCI mode. It is a subset of Raven configuration, but with less low-level JTAG TAP access. Also, it will be 2x faster (maybe much more) than the original Raven interface : JTAG-GO-FASTER will up to 130kbps for ARM debug. The specification of JTAG-GO-FASTER will be as open source.

First, the JTAG-GO-FASTER will be implemented on the Chameleon POD.

Also, we are searching confident partners to write .dll doing the link between the 'GNU GDB debug port' and the Amontec's JTAG-GO-FASTER.

Contact me if you are interested in. My email laurent.gauch AT amontec.com

Regards, Laurent Gauch

------------ And now a word from our sponsor ---------------------- For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install, fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!

---- See

----

Reply to
Amontec Team, Laurent Gauch