Replacement for obsolete Single Board PC

All,

I have been handed a project to locate and obtain a replacement for a now obsolete single board computer, a win systems SAT-4DX. Win systems recommend a newer one, but there is a compatibility issue with the target hardware that the computer connects to. The target hardware utilizes the PC-104 (ISA bus) to memory map hardware into the

15-16Mb range. The new PC has a minimum of 32 MB (dynamic ram) which conflicts with this addressing range.

From some research that was done, I see that several manufacturers seem to support a "memory hole" in the 15-16Mb range, presumably for this purpose.

I was wondering if anyone who has experience with this issue, ie using this memory hole to place target hardware and perhaps has a recommendation for a PC that works with this configuration?

Reply to
Noway2