Renesas H8S JTAG Support

I`m using a Renesas (formerly Hitachi) microcontroller type H8S/2329EF which has a JTAG interface for connection to the E10-A Emulator.

I was wondering if we coud use the JTAG port to perform standard JTAG tests like testing for shorted tracks or pins. So far I haven't been able to find any reference in the documentation nor in the web site.

Any one is using this JTAG port for testing?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
sergio

Hi what you are looking for is boundary scan functionality. The H8S/2329 debug port is only debug and no boundary scan.

Regards, Lou

Reply to
Lou