Regarding RT Addressing

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me, How to set the Remote terminal address for my RT?. Guys we are using DDC-component. The part number is BU65178 G3 290. This IC has pins to set the Address for RT in two ways, One is Hardwired and another is Software programmable. I am very clear in Hardwired method, but I don`t about software method. I just want to know whether the bus controller will set the RT address in Software method? If its like that, how it will send the words ( Command or Data ) to set the RT address? I have found in the NOTICE 2 that RT address should be done with the help of external connector. Should we have to go for external connector to set the RT address?

Hope you understand my query, I am awaiting for your reply,

With regards, Anand

Reply to
Anand