read back code!

Hello group,

I know it might sound weired but I heard that there is a way that allow to read back a program from a microcontroller!!! Is that right?

Thanks. ak

Reply to
Amit

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:30:21 -0800 (PST), Amit wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

There are thousands of different microcontrollers!!!!! Which one are you talking about!!!!!!?

Maybe!!!!!!!, some you can!!!!!!!!, and some you can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the future, please use no more than one exclamation point per sentence.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Yes and no. Any clues as to what you are talking about?

--
Regards,
Richard.
 Click to see the full signature