Re: [Q] FAT Filesystem On MMC Tricks

> Hi > > Over the last few months there has been a couple of questions related > to using filesystems etc on MMC cards. Some people have pointed out > that there is a trick involving creating a single file through a > Windows reader/writer and then accessing that on the embedded system. > > This sounds appealing to me but I have absolutely no idea where to > start with this so if anyone can point me to some resources on this > one, or perhaps some example code, I would appreciate it immensely. > > Thank in advance. > > John > > Best Regards > John McCabe > > To reply by email replace 'nospam' with 'assen'

I'm going open source at the end of August with a fully featured FAT16 filesystem, derived from

enrico

* Enrico Migliore - Co-founder and Senior Software Engineer
* FATTI srl - The Service Gateway Company
* Via Donatello 48 - 20020 - Solaro - Milano - Italy
* Phone: +3902 9679 9655
* Fax: +3902 9679 9373
* e-mail: enrico.migliore@fatti.com
Reply to