GPRS Modems & Sim cards error detection

I looking for any insight anyone might have in detecting the following problems with sim card configuration (using a modem), So I can report errors

Is there any way to tell a sim card is actually allowed on the network? (AN AT command?)

Invalid context configuration, this appears to Just reject all options during the IPCP stage of the link negotiation.

Not configured to allow GPRS service, I have some sims that seems to just reject all the IPCP options.

Thanks for any help.

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph Mason

Hi,

i think you have to use the AT+CMEE command. Enable the AT+CMEE error codes verbosity and all GPRS errors sent to the DTE will have an extended explaination.

bye enrico

* Enrico Migliore - Co-founder and Senior Software Engineer
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Enrico Migliore