R-2R pack source?

Hi,

I found that my PWM DAC is too noisy, so I'm trying to make an R-2R DAC (8-bit). I'd like to use one of the thin-film integrated parts (like what Bourns or BI-Tech makes) but all the distributors I check show no- stock.

Anyone know of part suitable for R-2R use that's readily available?

Thanks. H.

I'd try and find out why it was noisy

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Well...it's noisy because it's PWM! Without a lot of filtering, one will usually get 5-10 mV of noise.

H.