Programmer Analyst -Opportunity in Baltimore,Maryland US

Hi ,

We have an opportunity for you at MD

Location- Baltimore, MD LOC - 6 Months

REQUIRED SKILLS

SQL in Oracle and DB2 Senior(3-5 Years) EJB's Senior(3-5 Years) WebSphere and Java Senior(3-5 Years)

If you are interested in this opportunity do let me know with a word copy of your resume. After which, we can discuss about this position with you

Thanks and Regards,

Durga Swetha Email: snipped-for-privacy@us.sogeti.com URL:

.

Reply to
Durga

You're

(A) spamming (B) in the wrong newsgroup.

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com "That is enigmatic. That is textbook enigmatic..." - Dr Who
                 "There's no room for enigmas in built-up areas." - N Blackwell

... snip ...

... snip ...

Spamming, and in the wrong newsgroup. The above is a good email address to which to send your complaints.

  They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer